INFJ Confession 1829) Some of my friends have made “expanding my social circle” their new project, and even though they mean well, it’s still downright insulting. They seem to think that my current social life is unsatisfactory; it needs to be changed to fit their expectations. They refuse to see that I enjoy having only a hand-full of people with whom I have established deep connections. Honestly, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I wish they would try understand this, or at least accept me for who I am.
If anyone tries this on me, I might slap them. Sorry, but I like my few friends thank you very much! Ever thought that I might just not love human interaction?? Or when I want it, I only want to experience it to the select few I’ve let into my inner circle? Don’t assume I’m lonely and dejected just because I don’t hang out with people all the time or have a shit ton of friends! I DON’T WANT THAT!!!!!
- trevorfindsthestrals likes this
- miraclesandmemories likes this
- mrsrandallboggs reblogged this from metalmistress1349 and added:
- misslibrelula likes this
- sweetp120 likes this
- do-hard-things reblogged this from infjconfessions and added:
- do-hard-things said: People mostly misunderstand INFJs for that, don’t care about what others say. They don’t rule your life. You are in control of your life.
- doctorkpepper reblogged this from infjconfessions
- webbgirl88 reblogged this from infjconfessions
- webbgirl88 likes this
- maurasupial likes this
- venusmizu24 reblogged this from infjconfessions and added:
- skylarleah reblogged this from infjconfessions
- fifityshadesofkawaiii likes this
- xiahchaodreams likes this
- ificouldflyfromhere likes this
- infjconfessions posted this