Is it strange…
that the more DEPRESSING the band sounds, the more I like them, and the more they make me happy?
I’ve had this discussion with a friend before, and he feels the same way…so I know I’m not the only one..but still, it’s a strange paradox, depressive black metal actually makes me feel happy.
- glitterykhaleesi said: The music makes me happy as well. I believe it is the feeling of relaxation, nature, and ambiance of the whole genre that puts me in a settling mood. Happiness and relaxation often go hand in hand for some.
- glitterykhaleesi reblogged this from metalmistress1349
- glitterykhaleesi likes this
- batatonia said: Not at all. Sad, melancholic music is some of my favorite
- batatonia likes this
- orsaeth-theirongod said: You’d enjoy Thy Light perhaps. The most depressing album I’ve ever heard.
- admiralobvious said: I don’t think it’s that strange. I’ve always preferred dark art in general, including music
- amouthforwar likes this